Костел Святого Архангела Михаїла
Костел Святого Архангела Михаїла
+380 (4355) 2-15-86



In 1742 Cornet Bratslav Kalitinskyi built on the site of the old church a new church, and later brought to the Dominican Order of monks Tyvriv and founded a church in a Catholic convent. Finishing work in his 1760 Z. Yaroshynskyi. Ornament of the building were two peaked towers, not extant. A two-storey U-shaped body cells covered the church closed square. The interior was distinguished by a lush splendor. In 1832 the monastery was closed, the church became a parish. In Soviet times, the monastery complex was rebuilt by the factory plastic. Until recently, the building was disfigured by mutations abandoned. Now the church handed over to the Catholic Order of the Missionaries of the Oblates of Mary Immaculate. Started restoration, one of the rooms are suitable for worship.
poi_monument_of_architecture_and_town_planning,poi_church_cathedral_monastery
28.508685023483434,49.01565183296589
28.508685023483434,49.01565183296589,28.508685023483434,49.01565183296589